Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SPEAKING WITH SONGS #74002202012

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#74002202012

SPEAKING WITH SONGS

Let’s just praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let’s just lift our hands toward heaven and praise the Lord, let’s just praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let’s just lift our hands toward heaven and praise the Lord.

Keep praising the Lord when the skies above are gray, keep praising the Lord for the answers on the way, do not despair for God will answer prayer for those who endure the victory is sure keep praising the Lord.

Peace, peace, wonderful peace, coming down from the Father above! Sweep over my spirit forever, I pray in fathomless billows of love!

Thank you Lord for saving my soul, thank you Lord for making me whole, thank you Lord for giving to me, thy great Salvation so full and free.

And, I want to go there, when he call my number, I want to go there when he calls my name, Oh Lord I pray, and I shout and I sing God’s praises’ and I know he’ll welcome me there.

Oh, Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the world thy hand hath made, I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, thy power throughout the universe displayed, Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, how great thou art, how great thou art, then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, how great thou art, how great thou art.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there’s just something about that name, Master, Savior, Jesus, like the fragrance after the rain, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, let all heaven and earth proclaim, Kings and Kingdoms may all pass away but there’s something about that name.

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, he’s so good to me. God answers prayer, God answers prayer, God answers prayer, he’s so good to me. He’s here right now, he’s here right now, he’s here right now, he’s so good to me. I love him so, I love him so, I love him so, he’s so good to me.

There came a sound from Heaven like a rushing mighty wind, It filled their hearts with singing, and gave them peace within. The Prophet gave this promise, the Spirit will descend, And from your inner being, a river with no end.

There is a river that flows from deep within, There is a fountain that frees the soul from sin. Come to this water, there is a vast supply. There is a river that never shall run dry.

What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see and I look upon his face the one who Saved me by his grace, and he takes me by the hand and leads me to the promise land, what a day, glorious day that will be.

I hope you sang and rejoiced with me in these songs, I may have missed a word or two but my heart was strong as I lifted my voice unto the hills of God. Oh! Praise his Holy name. Rejoice, rejoice, again I say REJOICE! Top of Form

Bottom of Form

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

No comments: