Monday, August 06, 2012

REJOICING WITH THE SAINTS #76408012012


SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#76408012012

REJOICING WITH THE SAINTS

Wow! What a treat and joy to rejoice with fellow Christians from all over the world. I spent last week at the International Assembly of the Church of God of Prophecy greeting ole friends and meeting new ones.

God is so good, I’m thankful for my church helping me attend. I had trouble doing the walking from my room and roundabout but we made it. It was so wonderful to see unity and love and know God is in your midst. It is hard to sit thru every session so you have to pick and choose sometimes.

Daily devotions began at 9 A M each day and were followed leading us into our daily thoughts on Anointing. Our theme was Anointed to Lead, Join the journey.
It was good to have our people from all over the world share what God is doing in their ministry.

Wednesday: We were led in sessions on Anointed to Lead, Anointed to Serve, and Anointed with Vision. Our General Overseer blessed us with a message and challenge in our evening service

Thursday: We continued with Anointed Vision, Anointed to Grow, and Anointed to Reach the Young Harvest.

Friday: We continued with Anointed to Lead, Anointed Mission Involvement, and Anointed Leadership Development.

Saturday: Anointed in Our Homes, Anointed for the Miraculous, and Anointed for the World.

Sunday: We concluded with Anointed to Go Make Disciples.

Out of all the sessions I made, I enjoyed the fellowship of fellow saints the most. It is encouraging to be together and know you are not in this journey alone.

I really had a good time Friday afternoon visiting the Mission booths. It was wonderful to see what folks are doing all over the world. Of course I bought some trinkets from different countries to share with my church family. This is probably where I picked up the bug I came home with but it was worth it just to see the smiles on everyone’s faces.

There were so many things I was blessed to see and hear but space will not allow me to continue. David Bryant blessed us with the word, a class by Bubba Cardin on Raising  L E A D E RS was wonderful and one by Vinson Synan on Holiness was great.

Since many of you were unable to attend I just wanted to share a little bit. And oh yes, I almost forgot the Bahamas Brass Band blessed us as they have for many years. I must quit too many things coming to mind; let us pray everywhere for God’s anointing to lead us on our journey. Christ will return and I believe he is coming soon.

REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: