Wednesday, July 03, 2013

LET THE FIREWORKS RING OUT! #82407032013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #82407032013

LET THE FIREWORKS RING OUT!

Let the fireworks ring out; let the celebration continue for the good ole USA continues to be blessed by God as a free nation. Let the glories roll to our Heavenly Father for giving us another year as a nation. Without God, we would not have this wonderful opportunity to pursue happiness and joy, and peace. 

Thank you Lord for being with us in all our wars and trials we have faced over the years. Thank you for being with me when I went to war, thank you for bringing me home and providing for me and my family.

 America, it is time we remember who brought us to this point and its time we remember the Lord our God our Creator. God gave Solomon the advise I think we need to practice today in 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

On this fourth of July as you enjoy family and friends and celebrate I encourage you to call upon the name of the Lord, humble yourself, pray, seek his face, and turn from any wicked ways and listen as you hear from heaven as God forgives you and heals your land. 

We will not remain a land of the free if our nation continues the path it is taking to do away with God or anything related to him. 

So, WAKE UP AMERICA!

REMEMBER 

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: