Monday, May 15, 2006

THOU SHALT GUIDE ME #423

SURFING WITH JESUS #423/051606
Pastor Gene A. Dasher Sr.
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com
www.SurfingwithJesus.com

THOU SHALT GUIDE ME

Have you ever had a blank mind and no thought about what to say to encourage someone. Have you ever sat down and tried to write and seem to have no thought on your mind. That's where I find myself this moment. So, why try to write at times like these? Because, its moments like this you find yourself saying, Lord, I know not how to pray. I know not what to write, but I trust you to make intercession before the Father that I might feed those who have a need today. Lord may someone receive what they need from you to make it today as they continue their journey in Jesus name I pray.

Read with me in Psalms 73:22-28:

22. So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25. Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.
27. For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28. It is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord, that I may declare all thy works.

Wow! This stirs my heart and reminds me of what I have in Jesus. The commentator in Nelson's Life Application Bible says it well. "From birth to death God has us continually in his grip. But far more we have the hope of the resurrection. Though our courage and strength may fail, we know that one day we will be raised to life to serve him forever. He is our security and we must cling to him."

I never know who God is speaking to but I ask you to consider His word. Take on life with renewed strength. God is God, he changeth not, and He never fails. Lift your eyes unto Him and receive His love. Jesus will heal you, he will save you, he will give you peace in your family, he will speak peace on your job, He will open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing you cannot contain. Open up your heart and let Him come into whatever circumstance or need you are facing.

Oh! Praise the Lord. God is speaking to you. Will you receive what He has for you? He is your answer, cry out to Him and He will guide you.

" 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

To join us weekly or stop receiving Surfing with Jesus please send your request to gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

We welcome prayer request anytime. Join us in prayer for these requests. My sole desire is to uplift Christ, fellow Christians, and share the love of Jesus with others.

No comments: