Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Renew, Mount Up, Run, and Walk #494

Surfing with Jesus #494101307
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

Renew, Mount Up, Run, and Walk

God spoke to Israel to lift them up, help them, and lead them. He speaks to us today to show us our way as we labor in his vineyard. Not desiring to take any of this out of context, I ask you to take a moment as you read these verses and allow God to minister to your need.

Consider these few verses with me and read Isaiah 40:1, 29-31, 41:1, 10, and 13.

40:1Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
41:1 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Wow, are you waiting on the Lord to renew your strength? Are you ready to soar on wings like eagles? Are you ready to walk? Are you ready to run? Then, get up and do it, do it and see the Salvation of the Lord as you live life in its fullest before God. Jesus died for our sins that we might have life.

I will close with John 10:10b-11

10…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr., 2355 Parkway Dr SE, Cleveland, TN 37323
Join us in prayer for all request received each week.
Read previous writings at:
http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com/
Send prayer request/Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com



No comments: