Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank You Lord For The Rain #538

Surfing with Jesus
Pastor Gene A. Dasher
538082808

Thank You Lord For The Rain

“Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.” Psalm 150:6

As I drove to work today, it was wet and cloudy, and I said where are you Lord? As I looked thru the mist and rain, I said “Oh, there you are Lord, you are everywhere.” It is wonderful to behold the beauty and handy work of God.

In the Life Application comments by Tyndale, the writer concludes when looking at this last verse of Psalms that “In a way, the book of Psalms parallels our spiritual journey through life. It begins by presenting us with two roads---the way to life and the way to death. If we choose God’s way to life, we still face both blessings and troubles, joy and grief, successes and obstacles.”

“Throughout it all, God is at our side, guiding, encouraging, comforting, and caring. As wise and faithful person’s life draws to an end, he or she realizes clearly that God’s road is the right road. Knowing this will cause us to praise God for leading us in the right direction and for assuring our place in the perfect world God has in store for those who have faithfully followed him.”

So, I praise the Lord for this rain and thank him for being by my side as I face this day ahead. He is here and I gladly lift my voice in adoration and thanksgiving as I enjoy life in our risen Savior Jesus Christ.

Remember:

1John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/.

No comments: