Tuesday, November 03, 2009

God's Majesty 59311022009

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A Dasher, Sr

gene@SurfingwithJesus.com

59311022009

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

God’s Majesty

Several have commented today on how beautiful it is as you drive to work. Yes, God’s paint brush can be seen everywhere in our area. The leaves falling letting us know winter is near but it is so nice to behold the majesty of God.

Oh, that man would see God in all of this and behold him as our creator and know that his majesty can be seen in all of life; not just the changing of the leaves on the trees. It is breath taking when one thinks on all the beauty God places in our lives. We may be hurting physically, financially, mentally but we can be at peace in his arms and rejoice in him.

One song says “Look what the Lord has done.” Take a moment, stop what you are doing and behold what God is doing for you. When you take time for God you will see his majesty and you will know that he is near and will be your friend and guide forever.

Oh, the peace I feel as I take this moment just to behold God. Yes, I’m down in my back from raking leaves yesterday but just thinking on God puts my mind on wonderful thoughts of where I am with God as I rest in his arms.

I love the white sand between my toes when I’m on the beach. I feel the touch of God when I look across the water and see the power lying in that vast body of water but nothing compares to the love God has for each of us.

I know you got to get busy so I will leave you for now, I hope you took this moment to behold the splendor, the beauty and the majesty of God.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com.

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Or gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

No comments: