Friday, July 23, 2010

YEP HE IS! 38072310

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#63807232010

YEP, HE IS!

Last week in writing my topic using Psalm 46 was “God is always there.” This week as I rejoice in the goodness of God I want to say “Yep, He is.”“He is always there.”

This week I was facing the juggling act of how to handle unforeseen financial needs. One in particular was Social Security finally settling on how much they say they have overpaid me. The letter said call 1-800 etc and have your credit card ready, you have 30 days to respond. Well I picked up the phone being obedient to our government and had my card out ready to resolve this issue. I told myself well, this will buy 25 days.

To my surprise I was calling Chicago and got a lady who was very nice which is scary on these calls and she said Mr. Dasher you don’t have to use your card if you want us to we will take 10% of your check until it is paid. Oh, I wanted to shout. I wanted to dance before the Lord. I actually got excited. Now, this I can handle a whole lot easier, so I proclaim YEP, He is, He is always there.

This brings me to sharing Psalm 47 because it is my heart today. Not only did we settle but the total is 70% less than what they originally told me they wanted. I have another quick praise. We have been praying for a new friend that has been coming to our church this year for God to help him not to have to serve jail time for an event in his life. That answer came with four years probation and no jail time. We praise the Lord for this answer. Join me and rejoice with me now for a few moments with this Psalm.

Psalm 47

1O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

2For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.

3He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

4He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

6Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

7For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

8God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

9The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord. Have a good moment of worship right now and know YEP HE IS ALWAYS THERE and will provide a way for you today.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: