Tuesday, April 02, 2019

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com #107003292019

When a Woman Speaks
Shared on FB by Rita Jackson, #womenofGodspeak

When a woman speaks, amazing things happen. She speaks with knowledge and authority but also with love and tenderness. She speaks with pain and sorrow but also with hope and courage. She speaks with elegance and grace but also with                                           power and anointing. She speaks to her Father in prayer and changes the destiny of nations, families, and friends.
Yes, when a woman speaks the earth moves. When Leah spoke, “She named him Judah, for she said, “Now I will praise the Lord!” When Hannah spoke, she said, “I am the very woman who stood here several years ago praying to the Lord…and he has granted my request.” When Esther spoke she said, “If I have found favor with the king, and when Ruth spoke she said, “Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God.” When Elizabeth spoke, she said, “When I heard your greeting, the baby in my womb jumped for joy.” When Mary spoke, she said “Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!” When Anna spoke, “she began praising God. She talked about the child to everyone who had been waiting expectantly for God to rescue Jerusalem.” When the Samaritan woman spoke, she said, “He told me everything I ever did!”
Women of God, speak! Because when you do, the Father listens and the impossible happens.
I find it amazing how God continues to use women in our lives today, thank you ladies for all you do to share God’s love and bless us in so many ways. I can only add Proverbs 31 covers it all and verse 30 and 31 in particular.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9. Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com. Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed this Surfing with Jesus. You always encourage the women as they work for God. Thank you for being here for me. I love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this encouraging words! Many times women's contributions are dismissed. Your mother did a great job!!