Saturday, January 09, 2021

More about Jesus would I know

 

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Site: Http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com #116301092021

More about Jesus would I Know

As I ponder on what to write today this amazing song popped in my head. I am so blessed to have been around so many beautiful writings in my life time. My church, my wife, and my daughter and my son are forever blessing me with songs. God richly blesses me with many words of encouragement in this way. May you be uplifted today in the name of Jesus I pray. Enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                                           

More about Jesus would I know,
More of His grace to others show;
More of His saving fulness see,
More of His love who died for me.

 

More, more about Jesus,
More, more about Jesus;
More of His saving fulness see,
More of His love who died for me.

2

More about Jesus let me learn,
More of His holy will discern;
Spirit of God my teacher be,
Showing the things of Christ to me.

3

More about Jesus; in His Word,
Holding communion with my Lord;
Hearing His voice in every line,
Making each faithful saying mine.

4

More about Jesus; on His throne,
Riches in glory all His own;
More of His kingdom’s sure increase;
More of His coming, Prince of Peace.

Makes me want to hug Jesus and embrace his love and care. Do you need Jesus today? He is here for you, receive him are sing with me More, more about Jesus.

REMEMBER “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9. Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com. Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

 

No comments: