Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning 544

Surfing with Jesus
Pastor Gene A. Dasher Sr.
54410152008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Today as I headed to school I looked in my rearview mirror and the most beautiful full moon was starring right at me. When I got to school I mentioned it to another teacher who had beheld this beauty of God. You know it just makes you know that God is there and in control of our universe.

As I looked forward, the skies were just opening up as they arose over the mountain tops with pinks and blues and gray’s. I found myself saying thank you Jesus, you are so good. I thanked him for a good day at school yesterday and ask him for a good day today. I began to sing and pray and allow the Holy Ghost to just bless me as I followed an eighteen wheeler toward work.

With all the negatives that are going on in this world that we are bombarded with each day it is so nice to be at peace with ourselves and our Lord. As I pray for you each day I ask the Lord even now as you read to enjoy his presence and let him encourage you as you look around and see him there where you may be sitting.

When you have had it up to your ears with all that is going on around you, the radio, the TV, the voicemails, the text messages, simply turn them off and let God speak to you.

A few moments ago I was on lunch and went out to my truck to sit. As I sat a teacher came out with their class and walked up to a tree and said this is a maple. Take a leaf, now look at it and behold what we have studied. What is this called? What is this? For me I could see nothing but the handiwork of God.

What do you see today? Let it be God and allow him to lift you to heights about all you can imagine or comprehend. He loves you; tell him how much you love him as you lift your voice in adoration and praise. Oh! What a beautiful day as when we take time for ourselves and our Lord.

Remember:

1John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/.

No comments: