Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Surfing with Jesus #576

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

gene@SurfingwithJesus.com

57606242009

Surfing with Jesus

Have you ever thought about surfing with the Lord? I love the ocean and the beach and to watch the sunrise from the eastern sky but that is not what I am talking about. I mean walking with the Lord in the freedom of the Holy Ghost as he directs you each moment of the day.

I see God everywhere. As I continue to be with my mother I look out and see the squirrels so freely swing from a tree to the top of her home running up another tree. I see cats hover around her back door awaiting the scraps she will share with them. She says they are not my cats but there’s no need in wasting this food. I saw God in the countryside and the tall trees while I visited my youngest brother in his new home. I saw God as another brother and I took out an old stove and replaced it for my mother. She’s so happy to have four burners that work again. What a treat to see the smile on her face that wasn’t there a few days ago because of her sickness. She is doing much better by the way. Thank you for your prayers.

Yes, God is so good. I love Surfing with Him. When you surf with Jesus there is such joy and peace. If you don’t know the Lord today you are unable to surf with my Lord. I invite you to quit running from God and draw neigh to him and surf with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You brought nothing into this world and you will take nothing with you. Surrender to God this moment. Confess your sins. God is faithful and just and will forgive you. Allow him to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Receive him into your heart and life today.

Now, begin a new life in Jesus and surf with him. When you have done this share your testimony with someone and help them to begin a new life and surf with our Lord. This is so exciting and the Bible says the angels rejoice when one receives the Lord.

As Surfing with Jesus goes around the world penetrating lands I will never see I like to think that a part of me is tagging along and touching hearts with the love of Jesus. Thank you for allowing me to surf with you today. Lord, I love you with all my heart and know each need will be met as we surf with you and believe in you. Heal broken homes, touch those without work and in financial need, and heal those cancers and other afflictions that torment our bodies and minds. Lord you said you would not place anything upon us that you would not provide a way and we now humble seek your way in Jesus name I pray.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

No comments: