Thursday, July 09, 2009

Where He Leads #57907082009

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

gene@SurfingwithJesus.com

57907082009

Where He Leads

Yesterday two young men and I spent about two hours putting out some new church signs in our neighborhood. At one of the sites we were unsettle on where to put it and drove on to other sites and came back. As we got out two men approached us and ask us what we were doing. I said we were trying to decide on where to put our sign.

At this point one of them asks about our church and we shared with him and he asks if he would be welcome. I said welcome, yes sir we have services on each Sunday morning. He said I’ll be there Sunday and why don’t you put your sign on my property?

Boy were we excited as we drove away. We have been asking God to open doors in our neighborhood to worship with us. I had to call my wife and my daughter and share with them. We often sing and say “where he leads me I will follow.” I’m learning more each day to trust our Lord and allow him to lead us.

Often we overlook something as simple as putting out a church sign. God works when we see no way. I pray Lord increase my faith, open my eyes that I might see each soul you send my way. It makes me want to sing “Let Your Anointing Fill My Soul.” Sing it with me “Let Your anointing fill my soul. Like a mighty rushing river let it flow. Lord, I give myself completely now, take complete control. Lord, let your anointing fill my soul.”

What are you asking God for today? Is it material, physical, financial, mental, spiritual, family, or etc. If you are giving yourself completely to His control simply receive His anointing and receive what He has for you. His ways are not our ways, you must trust Him and follow where He lead you.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
air max 95
hermes handbags bag
hermes birkin
off white clothing
zx flux
off white jordan 1
air max 2019
jordan shoes
canada goose

Anonymous said...

replica bags near me gucci fake o5g36t2d76 replica bags in pakistan replica zara bags replica hermes bags a4m76q3c72 replica bags louis vuitton replica bags 168 mall find this f5t83k4b98 replica bags korea

theatay said...

e0a54m5l51 q0n95b6w60 c6x33b2q88 h9m25v3g73 n3m57u2g94 j8w63a8o35