Friday, March 12, 2010

I Don't Know What to Write 61903122010

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#61903122010

I Don’t Know What to Write

Lord, I need your inspiration right now to share your word and feed hungry souls. Teach me thy way oh Lord, touch me with your hand, and lead me with your spirit I pray. Do you remember the last time you just didn’t know what to say, do, or write? We all have been here as I am today and that’s when God reaches down and gives us what we have need of.

Wow! I feel the touch of his hands so kind and tender; he’s leading me in paths that I must trod. I have no fear when Jesus walks beside me for I’m sheltered in the arms of God. So let the storms rage high, the dark clouds rise they don’t worry me. Join me in singing this wonderful song

Here are the lyrics to “Sheltered in the Arms of God” by Dottie Rambo – words that now have come to completion for her:

I feel the touch of hands so kind and gentle,
They're leading me in paths that I must trod;
I have no fear when Jesus walks beside me,
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God.

So let the storms rage high, the dark clouds rise,
They won't worry me for I'm sheltered safe within the arms of God;
He walks with me and naught of Earth can harm me,
Sheltered safe within the arms of God.

Soon I shall hear the call from Heaven's portals,
Come home my child, it's the last mile you must trod;
I'll fall asleep and wake in God's new Heaven,
Sheltered safe within the arms of God.

So let the storms rage high, the dark clouds rise,
They won't worry me for I'm sheltered safe within the arms of God;
He walks with me and naught of Earth can harm me,
Sheltered safe within the arms of God.

Sheltered safe within the arms of God!

Dottie has left us but her words to the Lord will for ever linger with us. Just as I started writing it quit raining, the sun came out and is making me feel good. Thank you Lord. After heavy rains in our area hail in part of our town not to mention my wife and I just finished working on a flooded basement these words and this blue sky and sunshine completes my day.

Like I said in my title “I Don’t Know What to Write” but Jesus came through and everything is going to be alright. Thank you Jesus, you are on time as always and I am sheltered in your arms.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: