Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GOOOD MORNING WORLD #628042810

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#62704282010

GOOOD MORNING WORLD

REMEMBER

JESUS IS THE ANSWER TODAY

Goood Morning World, remember, Jesus is the answer today. He's relevant, he's real, and he's here right now. Just getting up and don’t know what to do? Well, think on these things. Jesus loves you and he cares about your day. Jesus is ready to steer you and help you as you drink that cup of coffee or tea and stare this old world in the face.

Now that I have your attention, let’s begin the day with a round of prayer. Heavenly Father, I thank you for life for health and strength. I thank you for this day I’m beginning afresh and anew in you. You are my God, my creator, you are Lord and I thank you for your love and care.

Lord guide my steps, guide my feet today to walk the path you want me to travel and help me along the way as I desire to do your will and share your love with others as I travel along.

Lord I take a look at our world and see so much happening that lays heavy on my heart, I pray your will as we seek to do that which pleases you today. Help me oh Lord to encourage those you place on my path today. May I show the love and care you would and serve those who need you today in Jesus name I pray.

Now get going Jesus has something special for you today and he’s ready to show you the way. Have a good day and remember you can do all things through Christ Jesus who will strengthen you on your way.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: