Wednesday, April 21, 2010

REJOICE WITH ME TODAY #626042110

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com
#62604202010
Rejoice With Me Today
What a beautiful day to arise and behold the splendor and beautiful of the Lord. Thank you Jesus for your love, your care and your tender mercies you bestow upon us each day.
Yes, Jesus is the sweetest name I know and I need no other to lift me up to daily heights in him. I often wonder how anyone makes it without Jesus. Think about it, he is here right now to lift you in his arms and speak sweet nothings to you. Oh what a loving Savior we have in you Jesus.
Cradle me in your arms this morning Jesus, ah what a peace, what a joy, and what contentment I have in you. I am yours and you are mine and I need fear no danger nor harm because you live and reign. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus you are precious to me.
Do you think I am crazy? Well, I am crazy in love with my Lord and Master. You know with the crazy world around me I’m glad he is near and ready to lift me up and plant my feet on higher ground. If you know Jesus you can feel the love I feel right now. It is so wonderful to know he is mine.
Oh, sad story; if you don’t know Jesus and would like to experience what is going on in my heart simply call upon him, repent of your sins, ask forgiveness and receive him in your heart. Yes, it is just that simple. Jesus is not complex and compound he has already died for your sins and it’s up to you to accept his simple plan of Salvation. P.S. If you just received him I rejoice with you as do the angels in heaven.
Now rejoice with me as I continue to feel his presence ever so near. Share with someone your decision to receive Jesus. If they know him they too will rejoice. If they don’t know him they will have the opportunity to respond to our Jesus.
The Psalmist said in Chapter 100. “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands, serve the Lord with gladness, and come before his presence with singing…” I plan to do this as I go my way today and would love for you to join me as you continue your way. God bless you, Jesus is the sweetest name and there is none other like him.
REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

No comments: