Saturday, August 28, 2010

GOOD NEWS FROM THE GRAVE YARD #646082810

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#64608282010

GOOD NEWS FROM THE GRAVEYARD

HE’S NOT DEAD! He lives and reigns forever. Jesus is alive. In him I have my being. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul! He lives, he lives, and he lives within my heart.

As you rise this morning does He walk with you and talk with you? I am excited to be alive and know that he lives within my heart. I’m excited with my friends Dan and Sharon Corbett in Japan as she testifies this morning that she prayed with some young ladies and one was so hungry she received the Holy Spirit in her heart.

Do you see God this morning? He is here right now, reach out and touch him and let him make you every whit whole. Jesus is the one yes he’s the only one. Let him have his way until the day is done. And when he speaks you know the clouds will have to go just because he loves you so.

I was heartened by a testimony this week when someone was singing and the young people said “that is a wonderful new song.” Actually, it was an ole old song but the young person had never heard it. Words inspired by God are good for all generations. It’s the anointing that goes with the heart proclaiming God’s word that speaks peace to a soul.

My God is real, he’s real in my soul, my God is real for he has washed and made me whole. His love for me is like pure gold, my God is real for I can feel him… Do you feel him right now? If you do take time to rejoice in him and praise him. If you don’t take time to repent of your sins, receive his forgiveness; receive Jesus as your Lord and Master and you too will be able to praise him for making you whole.

You are right; I’m full of it this morning. I’m full of the spirit of God, full of his love and want to share with you how God’s love explodes within and one is unable to contain it because it is bubbling, its bubbling, its bubbling in my soul.

Later today I plan to visit a friend who lost her sister yesterday, she is heart broken and I want to show God’s love as we morn the loss of her sister to us but celebrate with her sister because she has reached her goal as she returned to the Father and will rest forevermore.

It is no secret what God can do, what he’s done for other’s he’ll do for you. Do you need peace today, do you need healing, do you need financial needs met, do you need your home restored, do you need Salvation? What ever the need Jesus is the sweetest name I know and he is just the same as his holy name. That’s the reason why I love him so, for Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

Yes, with arms wide open he will pardon you, IT IS NO SECRET WHAT GOD CAN DO! Again I say unto you “GOOD NEWS FROM THE GRAVE YARD! He’s not dead.” Let him live in your heart, take time for Jesus, he has already taken time for you and stands with arms wide open. Will you let him in? I see Jesus, standing waiting for you. Receive Him in Jesus name I pray.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: