Monday, August 09, 2010

WHAT A TREAT TO BE ABLE TO WORSHIP THE LORD 080910

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#6418092010

WHAT A TREAT TO BE ABLE TO WORSHIP THE LORD

I am still pumped up after attending the International Assembly of our church a few days ago. God was so powerful in every service. Today, I was able to begin sharing some of the ideas I received that I believe will help my local church.

Core values are being stressed with a 10 year vision of 2010. The Core values of Prayer, Harvest and Leadership Development will be enlisted to set local and world wide goals. I joined the One thousand Upper Room Prayer Cell groups to seek God and his favor with this endeavor.

I encourage you to join with me as I desire to catch the vision of exalting Christ, seeking a greater depth of holiness and seeking God. My desire is to be Spirit filled and led by God in all that I do each day.

My church is out in the boon docks one would say, some tell me it’s just too far to come and that is fine because I’m asking God to send us families that this is not a problem for them. I desire people that want to be out in the boon docks to worship the Lord. We have a nice building God has blessed us with and we are thankful for it.

We are small but we have always been a church of prayer. I have seen God answer many prayers and needs have been met as we bring them to the Lord. Becoming an Upper Room Prayer Cell is not new for us but we are going to intensify it in the days and weeks ahead.

God has laid it on my heart for us to continue to keep our facility in good shape and we are using this as an immediate short range goal. We cry out Lord send us souls, send us souls to pray with us, send us souls to reach out to our community and folks that need to be trained in leadership as they desire to grow in the Lord.

I am trusting God to bring these things to past. I pray you will seek God in your community. I pray you will join us at your church in reaching out more than ever before. Jesus is coming again, souls are at stake every day. Join us as we search God. I will quote Bishop Randy Howard by enlisting the motto he uses to try and sum up this thrust for all of us, “Glorifying God through Prayer, the Harvest, and Leadership Development.”

Developing these values in our lives and communities will enrich not only us but those we touch with the love of God. I hope you have a good week in the Lord. Rest assured God is ever present and will fill you with your hearts desire in him as you hunger and thirst after his righteousness.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: