Friday, February 04, 2011

GOD IS AMAZING #67202042011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#67202042011

GOD IS AMAZING

I’ve had writing Surfing with Jesus on my heart all week but found my mind on friends and love ones as they faced challenges in their lives. As I sit here tonight I just wrote “God is Amazing.” Regardless of what comes our way he is ever present and knows how to take our hand and lead and guide us thru the day.

This week started with my son in the hospital with no medical insurance and not knowing what is going on in his body. A long story short God came through right on time and he is home tonight doing well.

Then a special friend I worked with for years died, a WWII Veteran’s remains were returned and our community responded with outpouring respect for this family. We Veterans gave our respect by being present with banners and flags.

And then last night we had church, I mean we worshipped as we celebrated the home going of a precious minister and man of God Bishop Henry Biggers 96 years young. The presence of the Lord was so real as his son shared the powerful ministry of this man of God.

Now, tonight my mother who had a massive stroke in December is back in the hospital with congestive heart failure, fluid, etc. So I just cry out Abba Father, thy will be done.

Yes, you are so amazing God I just want to sing “How great thou art, how great thou art.” “Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine, oh what a foretaste of glory divine.” Jesus is coming soon and as M.S. Curry use to strum and sing “You better be ready, you better be ready, you better be ready to meet him in the air”

I don’t know about you but I am ready and as I behold how amazing God is I just want to sing “Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, How great thou art, how great thou art.”

Join me is worshipping Jesus our King a few minutes as we wait upon him to do his will on earth as it is in heaven.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: