Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"SPRING UP OH WELL" #68003152011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#68003152011

"Spring Up Oh Well"

"Spring Up Oh Well" "I'm the one" We are going to fight the Famine, this is the place, the devil is not going to weaken our faith, We are going to spring up, I am going to move and God is going to move. Get up Gene, me Lord? Yes, you get up "Spring Up Oh Well" Oh Hallelujah, This is the place and God is neigh. Lord help my weaknesses become strong in you and my strengths become stronger as I go forth in you. Help me get in the field. I'm having me a spell right now, thank you Lord, take this biscuit, bless it, break it, take this fish and share it with the people.

Lord I am looking for children, youth, and adults to join with us as we seek souls and bless them with your word and watch you save them, heal them, and provide their needs.

Lord I’m searching for children and a teacher to lead them, youth and a leader to lead them, young adults and a leader to lead them, adults and a leader to lead them, singers to bless us in song and lead us in music. Lord touch hearts in our area, give them a heart to bless souls at our local church at Union Grove.

Lord we are going into the field, direct our steps, direct our path as we search for the workers needed to bring all of this to pass in Jesus name I pray.

Has God touched your heart to be “the one” “to spring up” to help this happen at Union Grove? Then get up come make it happen as God leads us to do all he directs us to do.

God told Abram to sojourn and I don’t find where he talked about it thought about it or lingered. He got up left the comfort he had and sojourned. And Abram was blessed above all measure as he obeyed God.

Lord help me and those you are talking to with this writing to obey your voice and do it today. Oh Hallelujah! This is the place, this is the moment you have given me to be the one.

Will you obey the spirit of God as he directs you to join us and allow Him to direct you in helping this happen? Will you say yes Lord? Do it now in Jesus name I pray. Join us Sunday 10:00-12:00 for Sunday School and Morning Worship.

To those who do not live in our area the same message is for you Spring Up and allow God to direct you into the field in your area and reach souls for Jesus Christ. Declare “I’m the One.”

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: