Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOW ABOUT MARY #68401162011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#68404162011

HOW ABOUT MARY?

How about Mary? Where was she? What was going on? I’m not a scholar of the word that knows but if she was like my Godly mom she was probably having some feeling in her heart that something was happening in her son Jesus’ life.

Mom’s are like that and often call or check on you to see what is happening.

Do you wonder if she had a deep deep feeling that this may be the last week of her son’s short life on this earth? Was she in the crowd or was she home taking care of her family at this time? Well, I for one don’t know but as a good mother you know her heart and concern was for her son.

Yes, God sent his son, he was called Jesus and he gave his life for you and me. I’m so thankful as we are in another Easter Season that I can take time to say thank you Lord for going to the Cross of Calvary for me. Thank you Lord that I have hope of eternal life because you care for me. Jesus is still the sweetest name I know and I pray I always remember and lift him up before this world.

Are you ready to celebrate Jesus this week? I hope you take time to remember the supreme sacrifice he paid for you. Do you know anyone else that would do this for you? I know our families may love us but Jesus gave his all that I may rejoice in Him today. That’s okay, go ahead as you read and Lift Jesus Higher.

As we pause and remember this week let us do our best to lift him up and share his love with others who may not know him as their Lord and Master and friend. If just one person you know receives Christ this week your testimony will be worth it all as the angels in heaven rejoice over that soul.

Can we say as the song proclaims “I’ll tell the world how Jesus saved me and made me whole.” I feel his touch and his presence; it is so real as I write this morning. I love you Lord I just want to take time to tell you and thank you. Bless your holy name. I want to be the witness you desire and see souls receive you today. Have a great week in the Lord my friends. Let him have his way with you. As Mark Lowery sings “Mary Did You Know?” What a song and testimony.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: