Monday, April 25, 2011

The Rabbit is Gone but Jesus Lives On #68504252011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#68504252011

The Rabbit Is Gone but Jesus Lives On

The season for the bunny has come and gone but Jesus lives on. I’m so thankful I have Jesus in my heart and life. Seasons come and go but the Resurrection of Jesus brought life to all who will receive him and hope of eternal life with our Lord.

I want to lift Jesus higher today and each day he gives me until I make heaven my home. Yes, I enjoyed my eggs today but I can enjoy Jesus each day of the year. Jesus paid it all and I want him to be satisfied with the life I live before others.

I think it is time Christians declare loyalty to God. If we are genuinely committed to God, we can stand up to the opposition we may face. I believe it is time for my fellow Americans to stand firm on the word of God and not let man deter us from proclaim his word to our communities.

Join with me in a Psalm of David as he declared his loyalty to God.

Psalm 26

1Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

2Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

3For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.

4I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.

5I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

6I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:

7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

8LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

9Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:

10In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

11But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.

12My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.

Lord help my foot to stand and lift you up before man. Lord may you be seen in my life so others will desire to come to you and enjoy the blessings you bestow upon me in Jesus name I pray. I look forward to your return when I will see you face to face and thank you for your love and care.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com