Friday, January 06, 2012

GLORY BE UNTO GOD #72701062012

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#72701062012

GLORY BE UNTO GOD

If you are reading this you are well into 2012. To God be the glory for he has given us breath and life to begin a new year. It is so wonderful to know God and to know He lives within us and he continues to bless me. I often say I don’t know how anyone makes it in this life without the Lord.

As I took our dogs on their morning walk I heard a flock of birds overhead making their journey south. I thought they are a little bit late because it’s been in the teens here but then I remember that God knows right where they are and watches over them.

My daughter sings that song He’s on time every time, my God is on time, and I proclaim yes he is on time for He is God. You may take God out of our schools, you may take Him off our money but you cannot take Him out of me. I can still hear some dear ole saints as they proclaim “glory be unto God.”

As I was spending some time using my V Flex machine this morning I began to sing from the top of my lungs and from the bottom of my heart both in the spirit and out of the spirit proclaiming God. I know God heard me as I cried out to him and prayed for my prayer list. My dog’s just look at me like I’m crazy and I guess I am because I keep falling in love with Him, over and over again. Yes, it gets sweeter and sweeter as the days go by.

We are on three programs at church this month, the 21 day fasting and praying that many churches are doing, and our 31 days of fasting from complaining, and 31 days of specific prayer for our pastor. Wow! It keeps us going.

Last night my daughter ask if she had a bad attitude would that be complaining and I said I think so, so she said well I’ll have to write this one down. It is amazing how easy it is to complain. But it is special when we recognize it and overcome it.

Therefore today I proclaim glory be unto God for He is worthy of all praise. Remember He is here right now and He will lift you higher in Him.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: