Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I MUST TELL JESUS #74303142012

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#74303142012

I MUST TELL JESUS

This old song “I Must Tell Jesus E.A.H. Copyright, 1893, by The Hoffman Music Co. Rev E.A. Hoffman) has been on my heart this morning. And of course, I found it in the ole Blue Book, red to some of you. It’s funny when you sing some of these old songs how a young person will tell you” I like that” and when I tell them where it’s at they are shocked. Guess what “yungins” old songs will feed you just like your new ones when you take time for them. It’s all about worship. Join with me in reading or singing these words today.

  1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials,
    I cannot bear these burdens alone;
    In my distress He kindly will help me,
    He ever loves and cares for His own.
    • Refrain:
      I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
      I cannot bear my burdens alone;
      I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
      Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.
  2. I must tell Jesus all of my troubles,
    He is a kind, compassionate Friend;
    If I but ask Him He will deliver,
    Make of my troubles quickly an end.
  3. Tempted and tried I need a great Savior,
    One who can help my burdens to bear;
    I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus:
    He all my cares and sorrows will share.

4. O how the world to evil allures me!

O how my heart is tempted to sin!

I must tell Jesus, and He will help me

Over the world the vict'ry to win.

Now wasn’t that sweet? Yes,” I must tell Jesus.” Thank you Jesus for helping me today you light up my life and I love you more and more each day.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: