SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com
BUILD ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
The believer is to build on the Lord Jesus Christ, the only foundation.
I ask myself the question today? What kind of works am I doing for my rewards when I see Jesus? My hope is gold, silver and precious stones and not wood, hay, and stubble.
2Cor 4:18: While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
MARK 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
(1) THE BELIEVER MUST DENY SELF OF ANYTHING THAT WOULD WEIGH HIM DOWN AND HOLD HIM BACK
(2) THE BELIEVER MUST KEEP HIS EYES FIXED ON CHRIST, AND NOT LOOK TO THE RIGHT OR THE LEFT.
(3) THE BELIEVER MUST FIND HIS STRENGTH IN THE LORD.
(4) THE BELIEVER MUST PLACE HIS ALL UPON THE ALTAR OF THE LORD.
(5) THE BELIEVER MUST BY FAITH, REFUSE ANYTHING THAT WOULD
IMPEDE SPIRITUAL PROGRESS.
DO NOT BE A SPIRITUAL SPECTATOR. ENTER THE RACE AND RUN TO WIN THE “INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN.”
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: email@example.com.
Send prayer request to: firstname.lastname@example.org