Saturday, June 30, 2012

CROWN OF REJOICING 375906282012


SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#75906282012

CROWN OF REJOICING

Read with  me 1THES. 2:19-20

19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
20 For ye are our glory and joy.

THE GREATEST WORK YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO DO FOR THE LORD IS TO BRING OTHERS TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST AS PERSONAL SAVIOR.

PAUL TELLS THE THESSALONIAN BELIEVERS THAT THEY ARE HIS”HOPE, OR JOY, OR CROWN OF REJOICING” NOW AND WHEN JESUS COMES.

IT IS WISE TO WIN SOULS TO CHRIST (PROV.11:30). 30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

IT IS A WORK AGAINST SIN TO WIN SOULS TO CHRIST JAMES 5:20 20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

It is a cause for joy in heaven to win souls to Christ. LUKE 15:10 10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

EVERY SOUL WINNER WILL SHINE AS THE STARS FOR EVER
 DAN. 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.

WITNESS WITH YOUR LIFE, LIVE THAT OTHERS MAY SEE CHRIST IN YOU. 2COR 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

GAL 2:20 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

WITNESS WITH YOUR MOUTH, TRUSTING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE POWER TO THE SPOKEN WORD.  ACTS 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost  is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

WITNESS BY TITHES  AND OFFERINGS THAT OTHERS MAY PREACH CHRIST AND YOU WILL HAVE “FRUIT (REWARD) THAT MAY ABOUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT” Phil 4:15-17

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

2 COR 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully

I await and look forward to rejoice with Jesus. How about you?

REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: