Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A JABEZ APPOINTMENT FROM GOD #77610302012



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#77610302012
A JABEZ APPOINTMENT FROM GOD
My wife taught  a lesson on Jabez Prayer Sunday and I share with permission what I call a Jabez  appointing my friend and Tennessee State Bishop of the COGOP encountered  yesterday.
First, join me in reading I Chronicles 4:9-10.

And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Ec McKinley  “Just arrived safely for the TeamUP conference. While traveling through Southern Illinois today we came upon a terrible accident. Man driving a pickup truck, pulling a trailer lost control in the strong winds. He rolled the truck when the trailer jackknifed. Vehicle was upside down when it came to a stop and driver was trapped. Several other men tried to open the drivers side, but top was crushed. I tried to get into the passenger side and could only see his right leg. I tried to get an answer from him to see if he was alive...no response, I prayed for him, not know if he could hear me.

There were weapons all scattered along with several different calibers of ammo. I collected and secured them and turned them over to law enforcement when they arrived on the scene. Lifeflight arrived along with other medical personnel and they were only able to extricate the man using the "Jaws of Life" tools. I stayed and offered to minister to the first responders. I helped to hold the sheets that shield passersby from a view of the victim and then helped them cover the body. Once the man was pronounced dead by the coroner I returned on our trip here.

Lesson in all of this? Our life is like a vapor....it can be snuffed out in a moment of time, and we should all make sure we have a relationship with God. No doubt this man (from Washington State) had no plan of dying on a stretch of interstate today...but it happened. The driver behind him told me that he saw the accident and it happened so fast.

Please, please, make sure everything is right in your heart with God...it's the ONLY thing that really matters in moments like this.”
  
I shared with Bishop McKinley that “You had an appointment  and you ministered. Praise the Lord you were willing and ready. So, sad, for the death, when given appointment by God we never know when or where.
I ask you today are you ready to minister when given an appointment by God. God knows who to call upon and I want to be ready when he makes an assignment.

I wish space would allow more that my wife taught but we were really challenged as she taught under the anointing. God bless you as you listen to God.

REMEMBER 

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com