Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WHEN I'M LOW IN SPIRIT #77310152012



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#77310152012

WHEN I’M LOW IN SPIRIT

While walking the dogs this morning this song came to my heart. I believe someone needs it to lift them higher today. Take time to read it and sing it and worship the Lord. This is one of the many songs Dottie Rambo wrote.  “In The Valley He Restoreth My Soul”
When I'm low in spirit I cry Lord lift me up I want to go higher with Thee
But the Lord knows I can’t live on the mountains, so He picked out a valley for me.

 He leads me beside still waters somewhere in the valley below
 He draws me aside to be tested and tried in the valley He restored my soul

It's dark as a dungeon and the sun seldom shines
and I question Lord why must this be? Then He tells me there's strength in my sorrow and there's victory in trials for me.

 He leads me beside still waters somewhere in the valley below
 He draws me aside to be tested and tried in the valley He restored my soul

I’m thankful I’m not low in Spirit today but I’m glad I know who to call upon when I am. Hello, fellow Christian, lift up you head, open your eyes and behold the beauty of God and know your redemption draws near . Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Rejoice, again I say R E J O I C E. God is bigger than all your problems. Sing praises unto Him and behold what He is doing in your life.

REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
hogan outlet online
curry 6
golden goose
adidas nmd
golden goose outlet
adidas nmd
kevin durant shoes
jordan shoes
retro jordans

stoorin said...

navigate to this web-site my sources this content read what he said More Bonuses best replica bags online

Unknown said...

replica ysl bags australia replica hermes v9g60b0y25 replica bags online uae learn the facts here now v7m80a2w55 replica louis vuitton joy replica bags review z5o34c7y61 view publisher site g4c07j6b78 gucci replica handbags replica bags paypal accepted k8b83v9s50

theteeski said...

k2t12y1n17 s4z94g0q25 s5z00w8s08 z5k48y5s76 m1o25b8e69 m2f50k9i21