Saturday, February 02, 2013

HEAR THE VOICE OF THE FATHER



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#79102012013

HEAR THE VOICE OF THE FATHER

 God spoke to Israel in times past and I believe he speaks to us today to hear his voice and look up and lift up our heads because our redemption draws nigh. 

Luke 21:28  (KJV)  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

So many people are enjoying life going here and there with no thought that God warned us not to forget to look for Jesus to come again. I believe too many who profess to know Christ are lured and lulled to sleep like a little baby and not taking serious thought to how our world is shaping up.

Folks it’s time to make sure our lamp is full of oil and trimmed awaiting the trump of God as he sends J E S U S to gather unto him those awaiting him in the grave and those daily looking for his return.

I know, I know, I know many of you have various views of these end time events but as for me and my house we are seeking God for wisdom and guidance to lead us in these last days. We want to continue the great commission of sharing Salvation which only comes thru repenting of one’s sins and asking forgiveness and receiving Christ as our Lord and Master. We desire to share the gospel or good news to all God entrusts us with. 

It's Beginning To Rain (William & Gloria Gaither/Aaron Wilburn) chorus says it well:
Its beginning to rain hear the voice of the Father saying, "Who so ever will come drink of this water; I have promised to pour my spirit out on your sons and your daughters." If you're thirsty and dry, look up to the sky it's beginning to rain. 

I believe things are coming to a head quickly and we need to be proclaiming to all to hear God’s voice and be ready for in the twinkling of an eye C H R I S T will return and I want to go to meet him in the air.
 
I often think of folks like M. S. Curry and many others who would strum that instrument loud and clear and proclaim for all to hear “You better be ready, you better be ready, and you better be ready to meet him in the air. No apologies just proclaiming the need for one to hear and receive. Are you ready?

REMEMBER 

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: