Friday, September 06, 2013

AWESOME GOD #83209052013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
 #83209052013

AWESOME GOD

Getting ready to go to Bible study tonight and I just thought “Awesome God.” The song says “What a mighty God we Serve.” I believe this with all my heart. People all around us are hurting and we have the answer in Jesus Christ our Lord. Makes me want sing it, shout it, and proclaim it from the roof tops that my God is real and he is real in my soul.

Well how is your day going? Have you placed it in the hands of Jesus? Another song goes like this “He loves you when you’re right, he loves you when you’re wrong, he loves you when you’re weak and when you’re strong, oh, oh, he’ll never ever change, he’s every day the same…” Cling to God’s hand, hold tight and let him have his way with you. 

Take a moment and read Psalm 51:1-12 and allow God to feed you

Psalm 51 

King James Version (KJV)
51 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Revives oh Lord today, help us to see how awesome you are each day of our lives.

REMEMBER 

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

  

No comments: