Sunday, February 01, 2015

Today Is The Day #88601242015

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #88611242015

Today Is The Day

Yes, it is the day one should rise and behold the beauty of the Lord. He is everywhere. He was in the cold rainy weather yesterday and he is in the nice bright sunshine today. Weather is just like your life as it is sometime cold and rainy and sometimes shiny as a new penny.

So, how will you receive it today? Will you accept it and proclaim this is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it or will you look at with drudgery?

God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, he changes not, you must decide how you receive it and how you go forth into the day. All of us have moments we go forth with a smile on our face ready to accept any challenge that comes our way. Then, there are moments we see ourselves going forward with our head down and don’t know where to go.

Jesus told us there is not anything placed on us we cannot bear, he said he would be with us and help us each step of the way. He also faced things like we do but he drew strength from our father and made it through. Therefore let us take a read in God’s word for help today. Join me in Psalm 61.

Psalm 61 (KJV)

61 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Let us take time today and proclaim this is the day we will go forth in God’s name and let nothing hinder us. Have a good day in Jesus.




REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

-

No comments: