Saturday, April 04, 2015

HE'S ALIVE #89604042015


SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org #89604042015

HE’S ALIVE

The song says he is alive and I am forgiven. I am so thankful Jesus endured the cross so I can have hope of eternal life. Jesus paid it all and I love him so much, how about you?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. I believe and he lives within my heart.

I rejoice and celebrate this long sad but joyous week as we remember the agony on the cross but the power in his resurrected body on that third day just like he said. Mankind has never been the same since that day. What a sacrifice, oh what a Savior, oh Hallelujah, makes me want to sing with the angels and proclaim Christ throughout the world.

I want to be able to come to him as a little child, sit in his lap, listen to his voice and gleam from his love as he leads me beside the still waters. Thank you Jesus, what more can I say, you are my all in all.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior and soon coming King? Then, worship with me today and praise his name. Be thankful for all he is doing in your life. If you don’t know Jesus read with me at 1John 1:9: “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9.

Will you now take time for him as he did for you and receive him in your life. This is Easter week, what greater time to rejoice with the angels as you return unto Jesus.
Remember, Jesus is the one, yes, he’s the only one, let him have his way until the day is done and when he speaks you know the clouds will have to go just because he loves you so.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: