Saturday, March 13, 2021

What'sOn You Mind

 

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Site: Http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com #117003082021

What’s on Your Mind

This question is often asked and sometimes there is just nothing on my mind. Today there is plenty on my mind and it’s all about Jesus. I hope you have Jesus in your heart and can rejoice with me.

 If you don’t know Jesus, before I go further, I want to introduce my Lord and Savior to you. He loves you and he died for your sins. Would you take the time to simply say Lord I’m sorry for my sins, please forgive me, and come into my heart today? He will welcome you with arms wide open and the angels will rejoice in Heaven.

Now with that settled I just watched a 40 minute clip of Ray Payne and Betty Payne and Wiseman (Buddy) Webb and Louise Webb and their family talking about their love for each other and their ministry. What a treat to listen to them share and sing praises unto Jesus. I’ve know these folks since I was a teen so you know how old that makes them. (HAHA). It is so wonderful to get together and sing the praises of God.

Today at church my folks just sang so good and had great testimonies for the Lord. I want to always have praise on heart. Makes me want to sing “There’s within my heart a melody…”

Makes me want to read Psalm 121 over and over 121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

The Lord will preserve you folks just lift up your voice and praise HIM.

REMEMBER “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9. Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com. Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: