Wednesday, July 25, 2007

If I Should Die #484

SURFING WITH JESUS #484072407
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

IF I SHOULD DIE

If I should die my body would decay and return to dust from whence it came. My soul would rest in peace with God and live on for eternity because I received forgiveness of my sins when I repented and accepted Jesus in my heart.

Did you ever pray this prayer as a child “Now, I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take?” I did and I’m so thankful I was taught about the love of Jesus by mom and dad. Truly, I am blessed to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior and soon coming King.

However, it is sad to know that millions of people are still waiting to hear about Jesus. Did you know that all souls will live on but without Jesus they will be lost and never experience peace with God? It is so sad also that millions of souls know about God and his forgiving power thru Jesus but continue to forsake this wonderful opportunity to be at peace with God. Oh, how I wish these would wake up and return unto Jesus the love he has given them.

Why does one wait? As I stated all souls will live on for eternity, only the body will decay and return to dust. I would like to shake you, awake you and make you aware or remind you that there is a heaven to gain and hell to shun. With Jesus there is life and peace. Without Him there is eternally punishment prepared for all who fail to receive Him as their Lord and Master.

You have a choice to make that will determine where you spend eternity. Accept Jesus or reject him. With Jesus you have hope of eternal live in heaven rejoicing around the throne of God. Without Jesus you will join Satan and his angels in hell for eternity where there is no hope.

Heaven will be worth it all when you see Jesus and all those that have made the choice to be with him. I pray your choice is Jesus and that you rest in peace with God today.

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr., 2355 Parkway Dr SE, Cleveland, TN 37323
Join us in prayer for all request received each week.
Read previous writings at: http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com/
Send prayer request/Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.





No comments: