Thursday, August 02, 2007

Let Me Tell You About Jesus #485

SURFING WITH JESUS #485073007
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT JESUS

I just finished attending a “camp meeting” some would call it and the message that rings in my heart today is I need to tell you about Jesus. One song says “more, more about Jesus.” Another old song my brother and I use to sing, “Have I done enough for Jesus.”

Lord help this thought be on my heart and help me put into practice your word to tell precious souls about you. With each door that is open help me be sensitive to your spirit and walk in love telling each precious soul how sweet it is to know Jesus.

I have been blessed to be taught about God and I hunger and thirst to share just what Jesus means to me. I want to take the song to heart and practice it more and more as it raises another question when it says “I wonder if I have cared enough for other or have I let them die all alone.” Lord help me not just attend church, preach and teach and fail souls you entrust to me each day.

Finally, this song picks me up in the third verse when it says “No longer will I stay in this valley, I’ll climb to the mountain tops above, this world is dying for the want of someone, just to tell them of my Savior’s matchless love.”

So, I close by saying let me tell you about Jesus. If you are reading Surfing with Jesus for the first time or you have read it many times before take time to read the verse below and ask yourself if you were to die tonight, do you know for sure you would go to heaven? If your answer is yes, wonderful, if the answer is no, confess your sins and receive Jesus and allow him to cleanse you. Now get up and go share Jesus with someone else so they too can know they would rest in heaven should Jesus call them tonight?

Remember people don’t care how much you know, they just want to know how much you care.

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr., 2355 Parkway Dr SE, Cleveland, TN 37323
Join us in prayer for all request received each week.
Read previous writings at:
http://surfingwithjesus.blogspot.com/
Send prayer request/Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.

No comments: