Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You for Your Notes and Prayers 557

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A. Dasher Sr.
55701222009

Thank You for Your Notes and Prayers

What wonderful notes I received after my writing on “Dry Spell.” You guys are great. God’s love is so rich and to have many of you share with me was special indeed.

Thank you for allowing me in your home and thank you for yielding to God as you wrote and spoke uplifting words of life to me. That is what life in Christ is all about. I often share that when God lays someone on your heart take time right then to stop and pray for them.

Psalms 121:1-2 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth.”

I am so glad that I have friends to remind me that my help comes from the Lord. The Lord heard my cry and answered with you as you shared his word with me. There really is no secret what God can do.

Psalms 119:137,138,140,142 “Righteous art thou, O Lord, and upright are thy judgments. Thy testimonies that thou has commanded are righteous and very faithful…Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it…Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.”

Lord I testify of your faithfulness. Thank you for the purity of your word and thank you for your everlasting righteousness. I don’t know how anyone can go a day without uplifting your holy name. When I see the sun rise, the rain fall, the clouds in the sky or the dim fog I see God. God creates and he supplies all our needs to sustain us each day.

I close with Psalms 126:3 “The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.”

Remember:

If you have missed knowing me, you have missed nothing. If you have missed some of my emails, you have missed a laugh or an uplifting word.
But, if you have missed knowing my LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, you have missed everything in the world.

1John 1:9 “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Send prayer request to: gene@SurfingwithJesus.com.
Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com/

No comments: