Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Spirit of the Living God #6120203010

Surfing with Jesus

Pastor Gene A Dasher, Sr

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#61202032010

SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD

Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on me.
Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on me.
Melt me, mold me, fill me, and use me.
Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on me.

As I was writing, thinking, singing and praying this chorus came to my heart and I just had to cry out Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on me, melt me, mold me, fill me and use me. This is real and complete as I meditate on Jesus right now, I have nothing to add because His presence is so near and I want to drink from this fresh fountain and receive of my Lord as I am being filled with his love and grace this moment.

Join me as you read, take time for Jesus to melt you, mold you, fill you and use you. Just for a moment let him refresh you as you start or continue your day. Ah! What a sweet moment to be lost in Jesus. Thank you Jesus for you are so real and we praise you for this moment of worship and praise.

I was in a great assembly of people one time and a preacher was on program to lead us in prayer. He said folks I just start by saying Jesus, Jesus, Jesus and then let him have control. And as we did all heaven awoke and flooded our soul. Oh what a sweet lesson and may we learn from it as with sing out together “Spirit of the Living God fall fresh on me.” Oh! Hallelujah.

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: