Monday, October 04, 2010

HAPPY AUTUMN #653100410

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#65310042010

HAPPY AUTUMN

Some of you have seen this with the picture that goes with it. Since the picture want come through on this format I thought I’d just share the words. The picture shows a store with pumpkins etc with a sign for vegetables and fruits for sale.

“Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up,
takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you
up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff--
including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves
you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for
all the world to see. This was passed on to me from another
pumpkin. Now, it is your turn to pass it to a pumpkin. I liked
this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.” Happy Fall!

When I first saw this a few years ago I thought how special to be a pumpkin in the hands of God. We are so special; God takes time to meet our every need. He is the great I am and on him I depend. Call him my crutch if you like but I love leaning on Jesus.

Lord help us this day to take the time to thank you and to appreciate what you mean to us and all that you do for us each moment of the day. With your hand you have made us, with your blood you have cleansed us and healed us. Thank you for leading us, protecting us and abiding in us. Oh how precious it is to know you and have fellowship with you today. Yes, once again, I lift my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. You are my God and there is none other.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Surfing With Jesus said...

Well I like it or course