Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How Are You?

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#65510192010

HOW ARE YOU?

I am doing great, how are you? Are you really great, are you telling the truth? All of us try to put the best we have before others. There are times we are telling the truth but there are times we are dying inside and need help.

Where do you fit in this picture today? Is it well with your soul or are you in need of a touch that only the Master can give you. You may fool your family and friends about what is happening inside but God knows your heart your mind and soul.

All of us are in need of a touch from the Master. His word is my choice for leading me to his strength to understand the day and speak peace in a way no man can compare.

Join me in God’s word and allow it to speak to us today as we read Psalm 5

1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. 2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. 4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. 7But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. 8Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face. 9For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue. 10Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee. 11But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. 12For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Lord I thank you that I am able to rejoice, I thank you as I shout for joy and I praise you for your shield that compasses me this day as I continue my journey until I see you face to face in heaven.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: