Monday, July 11, 2011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#69707102011

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Just another day I say but oh what a day it is. Just think I was able to rise with health and strength. I was able to have another slice of my lemon birthday pie. I was able to think about church and what I would like to share with my precious sheep today.

Yes, it is just another day but I thank you Lord for you are near and dear to my heart as I prepare to worship you today. Lord you are so good to me, I could never repay you but I do want you to know how much I thank you for all you do for me.

As I look and behold this day I’m looking at some of your promises you give for guidance like:

Psalm 50:5 “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”

Psalm 56:9 “When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.”

Psalm 62:8 “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah”

Psalm 5:8” Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies: make thy way straight before my face.”

Psalm 27:11: Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.”

Psalm 48:14 “FOR THIS GOD IS OUR GOD FOR EVER AND EVER: HE WILL BE OUR GUIDE EVEN UNTO DEATH.”

Wow! Just another day! Thank you Lord you are my God and I praise you today.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: