Monday, July 25, 2011

THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME #69907252011

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#69907252011

THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME

Satan is on the loose, he has free reign on this earth but if you know the Lord and walk in the light he gives you the devil will not prevail against you. I have never heard of so many tricks he uses to destroy lives and families as he does today. I’m saddened every time I see him lead one to stray.

Folks, this world is not our home. Our home is in heaven. I want to do everything I can to fight this sly old fox and beat him and see Jesus face to face when he calls me home.

I cry out unto you to pray, yes, pray and pray that you might endure and receive the crown of life Jesus has prepared for you. Yes, prayer is still the key that unlocks the doors. Satan is a liar. He will do whatever he can to destroy your soul. I tell you again heaven is our home. Let us go forward on our knees and seeks God’s face. Let us stand against the whiles of the devil. Lord cover us today and let us be bold in you I pray.

I hear, I see, and I read of so much trouble on every hand but I know that God holds our hand and will not leave us alone. A friend just died with brain tumors, people are without work, storms destroy homes, cancers of all kinds, families being destroyed. All this and more breaks my heart and I cry out Lord help them, provide for them, and make a way.

I see these things and say to myself that could be me and it makes me want to pray even more that God will help me stand when I am faced with things that Satan would use to destroy me. Yes, I cry Lord Lift me up, let me stand, plant my feet on higher ground.

This is why I often remind fellow Christians to lift our leaders up before the Lord, they need us and we need them as we walk the road God has placed before us. This is when I find myself not only praying but going to God’s word and reading words of encouragement. I often find myself in Psalms because I see the complete struggle of man and see how singing before the Lord gives strength to continue on.

No this world is not my home. I cry out as the Psalmist does in Chapter 121:1-2 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth” Will you take a moment and cry out with me for help today. Look around you, there are so many hurting and your prayer may be the key to help them lift up their eyes unto God and remember this world is not their home. Folks let’s make it to heaven.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: