Sunday, August 07, 2011

LOW IN SPIRIT #70108062011


SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#7010806 2011

LOW IN SPIRIT

(In The Valley) He Restoreth My Soul lyrics

When I'm low in spirit I cry Lord lift me up I want to go higher with Thee
But nothing grows high on a mountain so He picked out a valley for me
And He leads me beside still waters somewhere in the valley below
And He draws me aside to be tested and tried in the valley He restoreth my soul

Are you low in Spirit this morning? Is there something that just want come together or something you just can’t seem to turn loose? I think we all face this from time to time. We could cry out “I’m only human” and often we do. It’s times like these that I’m thankful I have Jesus and know God is on my side.

This morning I woke up and faced a situation that made me low in spirit. I’m thankful someone has sung this song in the past to refresh me and make me aware that when I’m low in spirit I can cry Lord lift me up. I know with God I can and I will overcome as I place it in his hand.

Psalms 123:1-2 says “Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.”

Today I lift my eyes to God, waiting and watching for him to send his mercy. The more I wait the more I want to cry unto God. Man has no answer for me but God does and in him do I trust. “Lord lift me up and let me stand…I want to go higher with thee.”

Will you join me in going higher with God? He is the only one that will give us the strength to carry on and I want to be ready when he calls to fly away to glory land. How about you?



REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: