Saturday, December 17, 2011

MOM! WHAT'S GOIN ON IN HEAVEN?

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#72412182011

MOM! WHAT’S GOING ON IN HEAVEN?

Since mom went to heaven this year I’ve missed her and I’m just wondering in my mind if I could ask her what is going on in heaven this year. I know she is with my dad and her mom and dad and several of her brothers and sisters. I know she is smiling and happy and maybe playing the ole organ or piano for Jesus.

What will Heaven be like? Well

God himself will be with us.

God will wipe away every tear.

There will be no more death, mourning, crying, or pain.

The glory of the Lord will provide its light.

Nothing impure will enter it.

No longer will there be any curse.

The throne of God will be in the city, and we will serve him.

We will reign forever and ever.

But mom just what are you doing for Christmas? Well maybe this song will help me understand. Whatever you are doing I know you are enjoying it and I’m so proud God let us have you on earth for 89 short years to bless us and teach us His love and instill in us what we need to do to meet you in Heaven.

This song rings out loud and strong and may help you understand that Heaven will be worth it all. Folks Jesus is coming soon. In fact Revelation closes with this wonderful promise that HE IS COMING SOON. I rejoice with mom and those gone on before and I am eager for that wonderful day.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE transcribed from the recording:

"I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!
I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!! Only imagine!!!
I can only imagine.

I can only imagine, when all I do is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine." Copyright: ©1999 MercyMe

Happy birthday mom, you would have been 90 December 18, 2011.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GENE DASHER FAMILY

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: