Friday, February 10, 2012

heart to heart #73802102012

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#73802102012

HEART TO HEART

Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, little ones to him belong, they are weak but he is strong, yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so.

Little child like faith is what love is all about. Why do grownups complicate it and make it seem so big? A little child shall lead them one writer says.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow black and white they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Unless we become humble as a little child we will not enter into the gates of heaven. So let’s be kids again and have this child like faith where we trust God in everything expecting of him and receiving of him.

Hey big kid, do you know that Jesus loves you? Will you take time out of your busy schedule and allow his love to flood your soul. Have you strayed off course a bit or have you never experienced his love? Jesus has a simple answer and he is waiting for you to sing this song.

Into my heart, into my heart, come into my heart Lord Jesus, come in today, come in to stay, come into my heart Lord Jesus. Now take time to experience the joy that comes and floods your soul once you have repented and simply ask Jesus into your heart.

Now, that wasn’t all that bad, quite simple wasn’t it. Now share this love with some so they too can rejoice in the Lord.

The song says this is my story; this is my song, praising my Savior, all the day long, this is my story this is my song singing his praises all the day long. What a Valentine to know Jesus as your Lord. Why, even the angels rejoice when someone returns unto to Lord.

HAPPY VALENTINES

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: