Saturday, February 04, 2012

THOUGHTS TO GO #73602042012

SURFING WITH JESUS

Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com

#73602042012

THOUGHTS TO GO

I was just sitting here thinking about this week and all the blessings God has bestowed upon me. He is the Alpha, the Omega, the beginning and the end. What a wonderful God I serve.

Just think he allowed me to get up each with my aches and pains and helped me up and down the stairs of which I often wonder if I can make it up or down. Down the street I go with the dogs as Lady Di wakes up the neighborhood with her shrill voice and Little Bit runs ahead to his favorite spots each day.

Some days have been right down cold and others cool as we brave the rain some mornings and see the bright sun shine warming our backs on others. I find myself checking for cars so we stay out of their path as some are heading to work and others to school.

Today it was getting up early time to help my precious daughter get her truck to the garage and get her to work on time. Now, up again, around town again to take care of the business at hand and back again to garage and home again and back again to get the now repaired truck back in my daughters hand and off to home we go again.

Just another day and another moment in the life of the Dasher’s as we continue our journey here on earth.

A few moments ago I was blessed to make face book contact with an ole Army buddy I haven’t seen since we were in Vietnam in 1967. Although we rarely have contact it’s great to have a friend that knows what our life was many days ago.

I am so thankful God has blessed me with friends and family all over the globe. One thing most of us have in common is our love for God. God is so good to us. There is nothing we could ever do to repay him for his love but maybe somehow as we share his love someone will be touched by the Master and desire to join us in heaven some day.

Like I said “thoughts to go”, this is what’s on my mind, hope you have the peace of God in your heart and life as you continue your journey and see Jesus face to face some sweet day.

“What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see and he takes me by the hand and leads me to the promise land.” Hope to see you there. “Heaven will surely be worth it all.”

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: