Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HE IS DOING IT AGAIN #76708232012


SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#76708232012

HE IS DOING IT AGAIN

Wow! What a God we serve. I shared recently how God blessed us with a new roof on our church. We are now working on some exterior work to include a good paint job. Since Sunday not only has our contractor donated funds for paint, I had a good couple give me $100 on our projects.

Now, I’m looking with expectation for whatever God has in store for us. I’m thankful our congregation continues to do all they can do and God is blessing them too. It seems like each week something new happens. Also with our repairs the draw space I call it under the church was completely redone by our carpenter.

It just makes me want to sing out “Look what the Lord has done” It let’s me know just how important it is to learn from Psalm 27:14 when it says “Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.”

I want to cry out as Psalms 31: 1-5 “In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

Lord, thank you so much for being so good to us, our hearts desire is to commit our spirit into your hand. Lord help us reach souls and help us be equipped to train them to reach others. It is such a joy to know you have work for us to do.

I proclaim that the Lord hears the righteous. Read with me Psalms 34:1-10

 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

Yes, the Lord is still in business and I encourage you to magnify the Lord with me as we exalt his name together. Regardless what you face today, God is near and will direct your path as you place your hand in his hand and trust him.

 REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com

No comments: