Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WHAT KIND OF DAY #82106222013



SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
#82106222013

WHAT KIND OF DAY?

What a beautiful day to know Jesus and to know how much he loves me. Yes, he is the great I am and he abides with me. The song says “I’m rejoicing night and day as I walk the narrow way for the comforter abides with me.”

Today is just another day for many but for some it’s a stressful day. My neighbor’s funeral is today and for his family it will be a long day. But you know I remember just two short years ago I buried my mom and it was a glorious day because she had been faithful to God and was going home with him.

What kind of day are you having? What kind of day do you want to have? Another song says in the chorus:

“Give them all give them all give them all to Jesus
Shattered dreams wounded hearts broken toys                           
Give them all give them all give them all to Jesus
And He will turn your sorrow into joy”

None of us know what the day will hold but we can rest assured if we know the Lord that we can rest sheltered in his arms.

So once again I will say give it all to Jesus, let him be the light to show you the way. Thank you Lord for all you do for us each day, thank you Lord that you are there even when we may not see the way. Thank you Lord for the peace that passes all understanding.

Makes me want to sing another song, “peace, peace, wonderful peace, coming down from the father above, sweep over my spirit forever I pray, in fathomless billows of love.” LET EVERTHING THAT HATH BREATH PRAISE THE LORD.    

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: