Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Lord I need you to move #89102202025

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #89102202015

“Lord I need you to move.”

I picked up this thought from a writing shared by Quinton Williamson that blessed my soul. Have you ever been at the place where you cried out Lord I need you to move?
My heart is heavy as I see the way prophecy is being fulfilled right before my eyes as man and nations turn their hearts away from God. I have never seen so many “Christians” who seem content to go along with the crowd and let whatever will be just happen.

Folks, Jesus is coming again and I believe soon. He instructed us to behold him and look for his return.  It is as though oh well, and take it lightly today. I do not want to be among those who get left behind. Do you?

I think those of us who have heard the gospel time and time again can fall into the web of Satan and not diligently take the signs of the times seriously. We need to keep our lamps trimmed and ready with plenty of oil when he calls us to go home.
That sounds silly preacher. Well, that is just what the devil wants you to yield to, this web he spins will cost your soul as you forsake doing the things you know God would have you do.

If every person that says they believe in God in our community got up today and went to fellowship and worship at their local church there would not be room to hold them. Allow God to heal you from anything that separates you from assembling yourself and having fellowship with Christians. We need each other as we battle the devil and receive our victory in the Lord.

I cry unto you, do not let Satan spin a web around you that will cost you your soul. Folks, HELL is real, a place to miss, a place to shun. Likewise, HEAVEN is real and a place you want to go and hear Jesus say well done thou good and faithful servant.
I say unto you with all my heart, go forward with God. The song says souls are dying, men are crying for the want of someone to lead them to the cross. Will you take up your cross and follow HIM?

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com



No comments: