Monday, March 02, 2015

What Is Death All About #98202012015

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org    #89203012015

What Is Death All About

This week I have had a subject on my mind no one wants to think about much less talk about, DEATH

A Post by my friend Danny Rogers Feb 28 2015 said in Today's Thought:

 Many today are like the people of Isaiah's time in that that they do not want to hear the truth if it is unpleasant, only those things that will make them feel good about themselves. "That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children who will not hear the law of the Lord; who say to the seers, 'Do not see' and to the prophets, 'Do not prophesy to us right things, speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.'" Isaiah 30:9-10 NKJV

What is death all about? Well you quit breathing, there is no life, and you die. We have an appointment to keep. Everybody WILL keep this appointment:

Join me in Hebrews 9:27-28

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Man does not want to hear this because it brings him into account for his life. He prefers to go his own way and do his own thing. Man fears death but rest assured you need have no fear with Jesus in your life. Yes, it’s that simple, God provided a plan thru his son Jesus dying on the cross for your sins. I close each week with the answer from God’s word.

1John 1:9 says “If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Lester Roloff put it this way I’ll promise you that if the rapture takes place five minutes from now, you will be ready for it and be in it.

People say, "Look what you’ve missed." I know. I’ve missed being a drunkard. I’ve missed being a dopehead. I’ve missed dying before I reached fivescore years. I missed the Devil’s alphabet and his language. I’ve missed the sorrow, the heartache, the loneliness of a broken home. There are a heap of things I’ve missed, and I appreciate missing them.

With death we have victory, “Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever.” Will you receive God’s word today?

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com


No comments: