Monday, August 28, 2006

SEEK THE FRESH ANOINTING #439

SURFING WITH JESUS #439083006
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, SR.
2355 Parkway Dr SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
gene@SurfingwithJesus.com
www.SurfingwithJesus.com

SEEK THE FRESH ANOINTING

Open your heart to Me and I will pour in fragrant oil.
Lift to Me your cup and I will fill it to overflowing
with the waters of life.
Bring to Me all your needs and I will supply abundantly
out of My fullness.


I am not a man that I should be limited, but I long to
give and to give again and again.
This is not a matter of My granting to you one great
supply to be stored up little by little as needed,
but I give to you a fresh outpouring as each need
arises, yea, and before the need arises, that you
may prepare in advance and that in each emergency
you may have no lack.


I give to you in order that you may serve Me as a
channel of blessing to others.
I know those who shall come, and I know the specific
need of each individual case, and thus I give you
exactly what will be suitable for each one.
So be diligent to come, for why should I send anyone
to you if your are not prepared?
And if you are prepared, I will not fail to send to
you the very ones for whom I have made the provision.


You need not seek them out. How, verily, can you
know?
But I, Myself shall send whom I choose and you shall
marvel.
Thus shall you surely know that it is My work, yea,
the work of God the Father.
This is doing the will of God.


As it is written, "He that doeth the will of God
abideth forever" (1 John 2:17)


Service to Me by the will of the flesh is temporal,
but the doing of the will of God is eternal.
And this is the will of God, that you be about the
Father's business, that you work the works of Him that
has called you and now sends you, even
as did Jesus when He walked among men.


Leave all else to Me.

Seek the fresh anointing and I will do the rest.
FRANCIS ROBERTS.

Thanks for sharing this Ravi.


1John 1:9 "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

To join us weekly or stop receiving Surfing with Jesus; please send your request to gene@SurfingwithJesus.com. Please continue to pray with us for the request we receive each week.

My sole desire as I share is to uplift Christ, fellow Christians, and share the love of Jesus with others.

No comments: